That is correct! What we are looking for are SaniGLAZE technicians. What SaniGLAZE technicians do is actually apply SaniGLAZE to our client’s floors under the supervision of a Lead SaniGLAZE technician. If you are detail minded, can work well with others, follow instructions, and don’t mind a little, no A LOT of hard work, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
The hours for this position are almost entirely nights (like 8pm to 5am) and weekends. They can range anywhere from 0-60 hours per week but generally stay right around 40. Starting pay is $11/hr and there is room for advancement! Ultimately, we want every SaniGLAZE technician to become a Lead SaniGLAZE technician, entrusted with their own team. So, how can you apply for this job? Email us your resume and also copy, paste and answer these questions:
- This position requires you to be on your hands and knees for the application of the SaniGLAZE product, which could last several hours. Equipment is provided to make this as comfortable as possible. Do you have any problems meeting this requirement?
- This position requires the technician to be able to handle a physical workload similar to that of ceramic tile installation. Do you meet this requirement?
- This position requires you to be available to work almost 100% overnight shifts and weekend shifts. Do you meet this requirement?
- This position will at times require you to interact with our customers and therefore we require all technicians to be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English. Do you meet this requirement?
- Due to the nature of the facilities we work in, all of technicians must pass criminal background checks. Have you ever been convicted of a felony or a misdemeanor?
- Due to the times at which our work takes place, public transportation is not a viable option to get to work. Do you have you own reliable transportation to and from our offices in Tampa FL?
- At times you will be asked to drive our company vehicles. Do you have a current Florida Driver’s License?
- In order to be approved to drive our vehicles, you must meet our auto insurance company’s criteria to be insured. Do you have any moving violations in the last 7 years?